Training & Information Sessions
Anala provide a range of training and information sessions for families, carers, workers and other interested parties. We can tailor training to cater specifically for your needs as a target group. Or we run regular information sessions on popular topics that are open to the general public.
Training and information session topics for individuals, families and carers include:
- Relationships & Sexuality
- Identification and development of self
- Understanding puberty for adolescents with disability
- Social Skills Development
- Emotion Identification & Regulation
- Life skills Development
Training and information session topics for workers and organisations include:
- Self-care for workers in the care industry
- Complex case management
- Disability Awareness
- Supported decision making
- Working with clients affected by trauma
- Working with complex clients
- Positive Behaviour Support
NDIS Information Sessions
Our NDIS information sessions are practical in nature and provide people with a better understanding of the nature the NDIS, how current funding packages are effected, eligibility criteria and the pathways for engagement in the NDIS. Presentations aimed at families and carers of a person with a disability, supporting them to be well informed and ready for the NDIS.
Contact Anala Today
A friendly team member will get back to you ASAP!