The Behaviour Support Practitioners at Anala develop evidence based strategies and person centered support that are effective in minimising behaviours that impact individuals lives. We development comprehensive Behaviour Intervention Support (BIS) Plans and Intervention Prevention Response Plans (IPRP).
What our Behaviour Support Practitioner can do for you:
- Implement positive behaviour support in all environments, including schools, homes, day programs, hospitals and in community
- Develop Behaviour Intervention Support Plans
- Implement individualised training to develop the skills of workers, families and organisations
- Develop and implement support strategies
- Identify resources to support the client to manage their behaviours
- Develop individualised, specific programs to sustain the strategies implemented.
What is a Behaviour Intervention Support plan?
This is a comprehensive document prepared in consultation with the participants, their family and other support people who work with the client in all environments to implement strategies that allow for better communication, support and safety for all.