Frequently Asked Questions
Case management is a collaborative, person-centred process that assesses an individual’s needs, determines goals and implements a plan. There are phases of case management that include:
- engagement and relationship building;
- information collection and assessment;
- planning and prioritising needs;
- implementation of a plan;
- monitoring and reviewing the plan and check in with the client if the goals have been achieved and prepare closure or reassessment.
Transpersonal Art Therapy allows for people to tap into their own inner resources to discover their strengths, aspirations, and find meaning to the highs and lows in life. By exploring your inner self and discovering your own inner strengths and attributes it can support you to deal with overwhelming emotions, transitions, grief and loss, body image and dealing with difficult relationships.
Mentoring supports and encourages people to manage their own learning in order to build on their own strengths and develop new skills. I believe that a mentor should support the mentee to build on their self-esteem and confidence in their role and identify the strengths and weaknesses in their role.
Some of the key process in a mentoring session;
- Explore individual goals and learning outcomes
- Identify what motivates you to learn and be creative in your role
- Establish boundaries and a conflict resolution strategy, should it be needed
- Tools to support you with the mentoring process – journaling / art / mindfulness
- Identify who your supports are in your role.
If you have an active NDIS plan you no longer need to stay with a care provider if they are not supporting you or your loved one in a way which you are happy with. To start with having a conversation with your provider to see if they are willing to rectify the situation would be advisable. Our friendly staff are willing to support you, as a coordination of support provider difficult conversations and supporting you to be well supported by a quality care provider is what we do! Give us a call and we can help you to get the quality assistance you deserve!