Your Support Coordinator will assist you to understand your NDIS funding, help with monitoring of all of your support services, and preparing for NDIA meetings.
The Support Coordination team, work alongside therapists and offers wrap around supports which allows for successful and sustainable interventions.
Anala’s Support Coordinators specialise in transitioning people from hospital or the criminal justice system into the community, supporting people with complex disabilities, and those in crisis.
Our empathetic team will support you throughout you NDIS journey by:
- Helping you to understand your NDIS plan
- Finding providers that are right for you
- Bringing your support networks together to work towards achieving your goals
- Implementing and monitoring the funding in your NDIS plan
- Navigating NDIS plan reviews to receive the supports you need
- Assisting with obtaining the equipment and resources you require
- Finding providers that are right for you such as accommodation, direct supports and therapies etc
- Transitioning from hospital to community
- Assisting in obtaining suitable accommodation